cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of sales order using particular Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to see a list of sales orders from starting from beginning which have used a particular material say ZZZZ as one of its line item.

Regards

AK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Va05 and give the material, remove the document date from.So that you can get all the orders for that particular material.

In the mean while it ll ask the sales area as input after giving material in va05

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

I hope using VBAP table in SE16 would be resolve. You can specify only the material and take a download of the data for a universal date range i.e "blank" to "todays date". That would give you a list of all the sales order line items for that particular material. VA05 would have sufficed if only one Sales Organization were involved.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all for your help.

Ayub Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

using VA05 will allow search for only a single sales area, if the material has multiple sales areas then it will not be as effective. you can either use VBRP in se16 or create a query in sq01/02 using vbrp and vbrk.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As in the earlier reply, it can be dispalyed by VA05, by giving material as the search category.

Otherwise with SE16 (data browser) for VBAP table, give the material as the search item.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VA05 u can get it know Ayub