cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Company Address, R3 4.71, Oracle 9i, Sun solaris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to change the company address for all 200 users. Can some one help me how to do it.

Which table it will be stored. Though it is possible to change one by in SU01, it will be tedious and when try to create new user it is picking the old company address (That means we can change the company address and make it default, but how).

Adv Thanks

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is stored in Table USR03..Goto Se11 input USR03 and then chose display for more details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to change adress data of all users using su10....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidwan Baruah,

Thanks for suggestion.

But problem is if we change the address for users (either SU01 or SU10), again it will pick up old address when we create new user. . .I think there will be some area where we can modify so that while creating the new user also it will pick new address.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can find the <b>Maintain Company address</b> option in the Menu under <b>Environment</b> in SU01 screen, please use it to set the standard Company address, so that it will be reflected to new Users.

points for helpful answers:-)

regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to make a change to the default (standard) address, then go to T-Code SUCOMP, then in the menu you can find Standard Address--> change.

I hope this is what you are looking for!

Regards,

Prem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hi,

U can change u r default company address data from using t-codes su10.

Go to su10 ---manu address data there u can change default data.

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I stated earlier, you can change the default address data in SU10 and Su01 as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

When I save in SUCOMP ->company ->New address shosen - >standardAddress-->Define then it is whowing following message. . . .

<b>"Company address" was successfully saved as the default company</b>

But when I try to create new user it is show old address not new address.

Please help. . . Already my system restarted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jalli,

First of all in case no default address has been maintained in that case a user will be created with the same company address as is assigned to the user adminsitrator who is creating the user id. So if you are creating a new user and your company address is X then the new user will also have initial company address as X.

This default address that you are trying to create through SUCOMP will only work if the user adminsitrator has no address assigned to it.

So the sequence of company address assignment is as follows:

1. If user administrator has a company address assigned to him then that address would be assigned to every user he creates.

2. Only if he has no address assigned will the default address maintained in sucomp come into picture.

You can try it yourself. Just assign your id the default address that is maintained and try creating a new user.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great!

It is working. . .

Thanks you all. . . Already I awarded points.. . .