cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Standard Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to print standard text in scirpt in text window. text name is sales order number which i'm getting form &vbdka-vbeln& ie 90000049 but vbeln interally number stores as 0090000049. when i'm using &vbdka-vbeln& am getting 90000049 in script editor. how to add leading two zeros in script text editor plss let me know its very urgent.

Regards

Munna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in SAPScript conversion routines takes place automatically, so for example &vbdka-vbeln& 90000049 even it is 0090000049.

To avoid this conversion routines take place automatically, do it like this &vbdka-vbeln(K)& it will display the output like this 0090000049.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

use FM CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_INPUT

and then pass the value to FM READ_TEXT or INCLUDE

whichever way u want 2 do from above 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first u go to t code SO10 create the u r own text then call same text in u layout.

in program u need the conversion to leading zero suppression u can use the function module like CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_INPUT u pass the input parameter as sales order no like VBAK-VBELN then out as u r parameter . i think it will help full for u.

Reward is use full.

patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In script editor we can only suppress zeros.

Use the Convertion Alpha Input in Subroutine or just

manually add '00' in front of the field to be displayed.

Reward if useful.....

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to call a ABAP routine from the SAP Script & in the routine you need to call the FM: CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_INPUT to pad the leading zeros.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Murugesh AS

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its hard to achieve with INCLUDE TEXT instead write a subroutine and there use READ_TEXT. Append Zeros and return the value back to script.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.