cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE TO RFC ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends,

i'm doing FILE to RFC with out BPM's scenario .. but file was picked... data was't loaded... in Runtime workbench.. i checked.. the sendor communication channel everything was fine.. but in Recevier communication channel i got this Error status..

<b>and the Error message is ..</b>

" Receiver channel 'TRNG_28_FILE_TO_RFC_IB_CC' for party '', service 'ID1_IDES_800'

Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (101) RFC_ERROR_PROGRAM: 'sysnr' needs to be a two digit number string

plz suggest me the solution..

Thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your RFC adapter configuration.

The system number you have specified is wrong.

Sys-id and sys number are diff.....

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Error clearly states

'sysnr' needs to be a two digit number string

You have specified a wrong system number.It is usually 00.

Also check the system id you provided it is typically SAI, XAI like this.

Enter correct connection parameters according to the system you want to connect.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks Monika and Rajesh... that i change the system number.. it was working fine.. but the problem is... from my file.. it was loading the first record only into the R/3 database.. what i have to do.. i'm new to XI..

generally a file must conatin multiple records.. but my scenario was performing.. that was loading only the first record of my file.. and remaining records it wa skipping..

plz provide me the solution..

Thanks

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Babu refre the below links for the error

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (101) RFC_ERROR_PROGRAM

try to refresh cache.

http://server:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

use XIDIRUSER

Check this threads:

- /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

-

to see if you have correctly configured the RFC Sender, and the possible cause of error.

refer this thread also

Thanks !!