cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI IDOC Master Data Synch with Change Pointer (GLMAST)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scenario to create integration between 2 SAP system with XI 7.0 using IDOC - GLMAST. I already acitvate Change Pointer Globally (BD61) and Activate Change Pointer for GLMAST (BD50).

The problem is whenever changes have done in system 1, 2 IDOC generated, First IDOC to Logical System PRODUCTION and second IDOC to Logical System SALES.

In order to seding the IDOC i have scheduled report RBDMIDOC. My question is how i can modify the IDOC target port in stead of send to PRODUCTION and SALES to others port (XI in this case).

Thank you and Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

I am quite newbies in this area (IDOC), can you advise me where i can found how to create / modify distribution model ?

Thank you and Regards

Fernand

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Distribution Model - bd64 at R3

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

I already create partner profile and port for XI and add GLMAST. but then the IDOC generated alwasy sent to PRODUCTION and SALES partner profile.

How to disable that IDOC to send to PRODUCTION and SALES partner profile and only send to XI Profile ?

Thank you and Regards

Fernand

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u created a distriibution model for XI and message type GLMAST? Ur idocs r sent to Production and Sales system bcoz distribution model is maintained for these systems.

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U just have to create RFC destination and port for XI. Then create the partner profile specifying the GLMAST idoc for XI logical system.

Regards,

Prateek