cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Menu Paths.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Can some one help in accessing Customizing Menu paths? I do not know how to access, R/3 Customizing or SCM Customizing from the SAP main menus.

The question may sound naive but I am just a beginner

Thanks a lot

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you talking about IMG - Customizing? If so just key in transaction code SPRO

You can drill down to the objet you want and usually there is an icon for documentation there.

Be careful when changing anything here. It could have an effect systemwide

dont worry about being a beginner. feel free to post but also search in help.sap.com or in the forums and you wont need to ask

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Harish,

Check this path,

I am quoting this from the training manual.

SCM Customizing menu path: Advanced Planning and Optimization -> Supply Chain Planning -> Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling -> Maintain Planning Procedures

How to find this path?

Thanks

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok you can reach IMG Customizing through SAP menu path as below;

APO/SCM system: First type in /n/SCMB/MENUE. There under Tools >> Customizing >> IMG >> Edit Project then click on button SAP Reference IMG (F5)

For R/3 system: You will find Tools directly in SAP menu at the bottom.

NOTE: Using transaction SPRO takes you to IMG Customising in all SAP systems and almost all consultants use it. Going to IMG customizing through menu path is almost forgotten : )

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks,

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Somnath,

solved the problem .

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you see SAP documents saying "customizing menu path", you just type in transction SPRO and go into the IMG and follow the rest of the path

Answers (0)