Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

former_member329386
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all

I am preparing smartform for PO. & have declared global defs also. but still getting this message . can any one tell me where i am wrong.

%TEXT8 Field WA_EKKO-EKGRP has no defined value

%TEXT6 Field WA_EKKO-LIFNR has no defined value

Waiting for hints

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fighter,

I like ur name

B4 displaying %TEXT8 & %TEXT6, u must be having a program line node right? Just pass these 2 variabnle as Inoput/Output parameters in the respective columns u see above the code window. Pass them as output params,

reward if helpful,

Karthik

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

they are warnings they can be neglected

it they are error messages

then you have to check whether you have looped internal table into wa or not

Thanks,

Nethaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of the possible error can be that u have passed these 2 fiels in wrong nodes..

i.e..u may hav passed dem wrongly into IMPORTING instead of EXPORTING or vice versa..check dat..may b it ll help

Thanx..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope its not an error, its only warning.

Your Text element may not under the program lines/table or watever it is...

If everything is correct and still u r getting the probs means, try to initialize it in initialization tab under global definitions itself.

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error will come mostly when you dont include them in the Input and Output Parameters of the the Text Nodes you used. Check for that......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to ur inputs,

EKGRP , LIFNR is not having values. Place a break-point and check whether the work area is getting values. Then use the %TEXT8 and %TEXT6 for printing values.

Also pass, input and output parameters while assiging work areas to the text field.

Message was edited by:

Sathyaa

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to drag and drop the fields....

rgds,

SaiRam