cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding IDOC->XI3.0->IDOC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anybody have <b>IDOC->XI3.0->IDOC</b> scenario.

I am new to XI. I am into ABAP mainly. Now i need to work on above scenario in <b>XI 3.0</b>.

I need to do the processing for <b>IDOC->XI3.0->IDOC</b> scenario using Sales order Idocs. Where <b>Message type: ORDERS</b> & <b>Idoc type: ORDERS05</b>.

My source and target systems are

Source systems: 1) BW , 2) APO

Target systems: SAP R/3

If anybody has done this scenario previously help me in this regard.

Can anybody send me the above scenario screen shots in XI 3.0 if done prviously.

My Mail ID: asrk78@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Anyhelp in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Deep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are few documents posted on <b>how to guides</b> abt bw - xi integration.

I have mailed couple of docs but use the search function provided on sdn before u post a query.

<b>Cheers,

RAJ.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Looking at your requirement, it looks like you are having two senders which means that you will have to use BPM to get the data from both of them simultaneously. In BPM, create two receivers for your two source systems. You will have to make sure that in the namespace, you enable import of RFCs and IDOCs by checking the box present at the scv level. Also you need to provide the details over there. the system is basically your <sid> and the clinet is the one you want to connect to to get the objects from. Then you will have to import the rfc/idoc in to the IR. In the namespace in which your integration process is, you will have to create two outbound interfaces and an inbound interface using the rfc/idoc you have imported. you will also need to create an abstract interface (it is sufficient if you just create 1 if you do not have any mapping in between and if your source and target structures remain intact). Even if you are having mapping, i feel that since you are going to send in a standard idoc, the strcuture remains constant. hence only 1 abstract interface should do. Now since you are having two sources, i assume that you are going to append the data from both the idocs in to 1 single idoc. In this case, you will need to create a message mapping and then in the messages, select both the source idocs. and also select the target one. Perform mapping. Create an interface mapping accordingly. use this in the BPM transformation. Finish the BPM.

Then in the configurations, i assume that you would be defining these two systems as business systems (as they will be in the SLD). you will have to provide the adapter specific identifiers. Finish the configuration as you would do for any BPM scenario.

That should do....there would be some other changes which you will have to do it for yourself. But in most cases, these seetings should work fine. also please keep in mind that you will have to import the meta data IDX2, and define ports in IDX1.

This is just teh XI part

Reward if hepful,

Sarath.