C_TADM51_04 SAP WAS 640, Oracle 9.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sap certification C_TADM51_04 , has 3 sections:

1. ABAP

2.Java

3. Oracle

Do we have cutoff for each section in order to pass this exam?

or the total of three section is 70%.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to score 70% + individualy in Oracle and [ABAP + JAVA], only then it is considered pass.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how many questions are there in each subtest ( Oracle, BASIS)? per total I know that they are 120.

do they mark the questions with partial points, lets say you only get one of two answer right at a question?

are the questions similar to the ones in the courses?

many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does each question tell you exactly how many answers are correct in the multiple choice answers? or simply says "single answer or more than one answer is correct"

Former Member
0 Kudos

You've already told the truth -- simply says "single answer or more than one answer is correct"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

right after exam!

Regs,

FS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get the result right away for this exam. I am taking the same one.

Or did you have to wait?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to have 70% for ABAB+Java (SAP part) and 70% for Oracle (DB part). That's how I've passed it.

Regs,

FS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Have the answers provided been of any value for you?

If yes, please consider closing this question and rewarding points for a helpful answer!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Joseph

former_member110461
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will probably find that you do need 70% in each section. As of NW04 SAP started doing this - but I don't know if they specifically did it for this exam. I know that the equivalent portal exam requires 70% in each section.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

my understanding is that the % for passing the exam is based on the total of all sections described in the curriculum:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB51...

Please reward accordingly if this information was helpful.

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no cut off . Please check the following link to see how the questions are asked based on topic

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB51...