cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

patner functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please tell me can v hav 2 ship-to-party and 2 sold to party for a single sales order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shikhar

we make sales order for the customers.

in one sales order there has to be one and only one sold-to-party.

but customer may need its goods to be delivered to the many locations i.e. many ship-to-party. so for one sales order there are many ship-to-party but only one sold-to-party.

please remark whether answer is useful to you or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks everyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shikhar

1.Why you want two sold-to-party ?

2. When we create a sales order :

<u><b> At header level :</b></u>

Sold -to-party is fixed to 1 . You cannot enter more than 1.

But Ship-to-party , bill-to-party , payer ,...other partner functions can be more than one provided all have been maintained in customer master record

<u><b>At Item Level:</b></u>

All header level data i.e alll partner functions defined at header level are copied onto the item level by default . At item-level , you can again change Ship-to-party , bill-to-party , payer ,...other partner functions . If you make any change then this change will overide the default header data copied onto the item.i.e The partner functions at item level will be different from partner functions at header level.

Reward with suitable points if useful

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

For 1 sales order you can have only 1 sold to party but you can have many ship to parties.At item level you can select your item and give respective ship to parties.

hope your doubt is clear.

Regards,

srinivasan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry shikhar i forgort to tell u that u can have more than 1 ship-to-party at the item level 1 sales order.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shikhar,

For one sales order we cannot have more than one sold- to- party and ship-to-party..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can have one SP in one sale order. U can have different SH.

For each line item u can assign different SH.

Message was edited by:

sam masker

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shikhar ,

the sold to party is at header level while ship to party is at item level.

so u can hv 2 or many ship to party for single sales order but u will hv only one

sold to party for single sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shikhar

go to transaction va01 and see that at the header level we can only enter one ship to party and one sold to party so for one sales order we cannot have more than one sold- to- party and ship-to-party.

exception is the contract.

TC

all the best

0 Kudos

except cotracts we cannot set 2 SP, but for all we can set diff SH for diff line items in sales order