cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STock Disappeared after goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created a standard Purchase Order for finished goods then done multiple Goods receipt. It has been observed that a particular lot has been disappeared from transaction code MMBE “Stock Overview” without any clue but the goods receipt entry is appearing in transaction code MB51 “Material Document List”.

We have analyzed following areas to track the movement but failed.

a) Any sale happened?

b) Any physical Inventory cycle run?

c) Any stock transferred between plants?

We are nearing our half yearly period closing & this is rush time to book sale. Kindly analyze the issue & get back immediately

Regards

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

Goto MMBE, enter the material number and execute the report.

Press your mouse on the quantity showing against your plant. Now select "Environment" on top of the screen and "material movement". It will show all the movements with material document number and the date on which the particular movement has taken place.

I am sure, your problem will be solved if you try this.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reward if this helps you !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boss,

I have checked the all the material documents ,it is showing perfectly but the stock is not reflecting in the MMBe overview due to this we are unable to do the SALE

If you have any solution to update the batch stock in MMBE let me know

Regards

Sriram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through which movement type, you have inwarded??

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Movement type is 101 ,i have checked everything ,please update me if you know how to update the stock in MMBe

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

Also in MMBE, press F8 by which the screen will move towards left and header (Quality Inspection, Reserved etc.) will keep change. See under which header the stock is showing. I am sure, in any of these headers, your stock will be there.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

the stock is not there in any of the headers of MMBE ,please try to understand that if you know any thing to update the BAtch stock in MMBE after doing the GR let me know

So that it can help me a lot

Regards

Sriram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

You should also understand that I am only trying to help you but if you loose patience, I cant do anything.

Still if you are keen to listen, my last suggestion would be goto MIGO, enter the material document number against which you have inwarded, check the field "Status GR Doc" in tab "Quantity" what the status is. I think, it is blocked for quality inspection and if so, your quality people has to clear.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked that it is showing in Unrestricted stock only

Please guide

regards

Sriram