Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of ALL SAP Function Modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anybody can provide me the list of all Function Modules of SAP. I am getting some through SE37 and pressing F4. But unable to save all those function module names in a MS Word Document. If anybody have please provide me or any link to ebook with Function Modules.

Regards,

Ajoy

4 REPLIES 4

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ajoy

Have a look at DB views that include table TFDIR. For example, DB view <b>INFO_FUNCT </b>may be quite useful for since it provides additional information for each function module.

DB views can be used like tables in transaction SE16 for displaying their contents.

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

Your answer was more helpfull than Seshu, but he has given the answer before u, so I am giving u 6 points.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i m using sap 4.7ee version . I am unable to find the standard progrms in smartforms like SMB40/MM02L LIKE THESE .CAN ANY BODY EXPLAIN TO ME.

Thank u in advance.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The easiest way to identify and download all the list of Standartd and customised function module is to identify the table name that stores the function module.

Regards,

SaiRam