cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination in Customer Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to configure the partner determination for customer service module.

I have created the Partner functions S1 (copy of SP) , S2( copy of SH) , S3 (copy of BP) and S4 ( copy of PY). The PF to account group assignment is S1 - Z001(copy of 0001) , S2 - Z002( copy of 0002) and so on. Here pls note that SP is also assigned to Z001, SH to Z002 and so on.

I have created Partner Procedure SV (customer service) by copying Procedure S1( which has SP,SH,BP and PY assigned) and assigned S1, S2, S3, S4 to SV.

I have not deleted the SP,SH,BP and PY in SV.

I have assigned the Partner Procedure SV to Notification and Order type. But I have not assigned the new Procedure to Equipment Category/ Function Location category.

The Partner function maintained at Equipment level is SP-SH-BP-PY.

But Partner Function at Notification and service order level is modified as S1-S2-S3-S4.

With this background, when I am creating Notification, the system is giving error message <b>" Customer for Partner Function S1 may not have Account group Z001"</b>

What could be the rason for this message? What is the solution? Did I miss any customization ?

If anyone has good Document on "Customer Service Partner Detrmination" then kindly send to <b>bose.kaustuv@gmail.com</b>

Points assured for solutions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ArtherC,

Thanks a lot for the doc.

My query is that - can I maintain different Partner Detn Procedure at Function Location / Equipment Level and at Notification / Service order level ? What will be the implication in my case ? That is, If I maintain Partner Procedure S1 in the Equipment master, and maintain procedure SV for Notification, then will the system work ? SV is a copy of S1 + additional Partner functions defined in it.

Pls give ur comments.