Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access repository / SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to xi .Since last couple of days i am getting

the following error when I try to use wizard in integration directory (configuration).

(service without party)

Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://bomw076a:50000/rep/query/int?container=any" with user "XIDIRUSER". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized"

<b>Earlier I was able to access a list business systems.</b>

Besides earlier I was able to see inbound and outbound interfaces in my business systems.Now those fields are empty.When I looked into scenarios I have already tried sucessfully .These things are missing there as well.

And now they are also not working.When I check other attributes in business systems I get "Unable to connect to SLD" Message.

When I check the communcation channels of the scenarioes which were working earlier.I get the following message.

Attempt to access application REPOSITORY using Http Method Invocation (HMI) failed. Detailed information: Invoking ROA method "ReadObjects" via HMI ... FAILED due to following exception: Message: Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://bomw076a:50000/rep/remoteobjectaccess/int?container=ejb" with user "XIDIRUSER". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized" Stacktrace: com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiCoreException: Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://bomw076a:50000/rep/remoteobjectaccess/int?container=ejb" with user "XIDIRUSER". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized" at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiCoreException.newCommunicationError(HmiCoreException.java:83) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiHttpClientImpl.sendRequestAndReceiveResponseViaHttp(HmiHttpClientImpl.java:181) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiHttpClientImpl.sendRequestAndReceiveResponse(HmiHttpClientImpl.java:92) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiClientAdapter.invokeMethod(HmiClientAdapter.java:88) at com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaServiceImpl.readObjectsImpl(RoaServiceImpl.java:199) at com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaServiceImpl.readObjectsImpl(RoaServiceImpl.java:128) at com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaServiceImpl.readObjects(RoaServiceImpl.java:86) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.cpa.AdapterMDCache.readObjects(AdapterMDCache.java:71) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.cpa.AdapterMDCache.actualize(AdapterMDCache.java:41) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.LRUMapBasedCache.get(LRUMapBasedCache.java:33) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.Cache.get(Cache.java:40) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.Cache.get(Cache.java:40) at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.misc.MiscServicesBean.getAdapterMetadata(MiscServicesBean.java:226) at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.misc.MiscServicesRemoteObjectImpl10.getAdapterMetadata(MiscServicesRemoteObjectImpl10.java:2028) at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.misc.MiscServicesRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.dispatch(MiscServicesRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.java:284) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:291) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:119) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Consequently I am not able to do anything.

Besides my XI server is in a different city then I am.

For all I know It could be a basis problem.

Is there any thing I could do ???????????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Please check XIDIRUSER authorization.

Check the roles and authrization for XIDIRUSER..[Click here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/89/05793c05f0807be10000000a11405a/frameset.htm]

Check this thread [Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost |;

Also check this thread for [similar issue| ;

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the XIDIRUSER locked. Try to unlock the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank U for quick response.<b>How do I unlock the user ?</b>I am new to xi .Earlier I was not having any problem since last three days I am getting this error.