Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem creating .jar file

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i know its not the right forum to post this question, but incase if anyone uses NetBeans IDE they can probably help. the thing is i am trying to write some User defined functions (changValue, addCounter) in XI repository. as i have to import the .jar file into the imported archives of the repository i am trying to implement the code first in Netbeans IDE and create and a .jar file in that and then do the importing. but problem came when i am implementing it in IDE, heres the library which i am not able to import in IDE

import com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Container

it says it doesnot exist, how should i get rid of this problem.

kalyan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalyan,

Are you using any of the objects from the import...if not then just comment the import line and continue..you should be ok..if you are using then find the jar and add it to your classpath and then you`ll be ok.

Regards

Ravi Raman

PS: Dont forget the points if you want your questions answered

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the response, so now how to add the jar to the classpath. i suppose u r reffering abt the classpath of the IDE.

regards

kalyan.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

hey ravi,

Sorry, but i really want to know this, so please could you respond to how i can find the jar and add it to the classpath.

kalyan.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

hey ravi,

i think i got to know how to add .jar files to classpath in IDE, but now the problem is to download this .jar file, do i need to have j2ee admin rights to get that. how should i get it?

kalyan.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to get the OSS Access and down load the required Jar files.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss