cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic signatures for Quality Notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on 4.0b system and thinking of implementing electronic signatures functionality for quality notifications. Since SAP standard does not have this functionality we are planning to use Enhancement QQMA0014, function module exit EXIT_SAPMIWO0_020.

To this effect, we are requesting your guidance for the following

1.Is this customer exit available in latest version of SAP ?

2. If we store these signatures (user id , date and time) in an custom table, can we move this custom table ,once we upgrade to a higher version.

3. Is there any other way to implement electronic signatures for quality notifications in version 4.0b.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Question 1: Yes the exit is still available

Question 2: The transport and maintenance of customer specific developments is your responsibility.

Question 3: As far as I know this might be acchieved by addind the DMS view to the notifications and valuating the DS for DMS. Iff DMS is not available in your release then I believe that there is no other way to acchieve the desired functionality.

I hope that this answers your question

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isabelle,

Thanks for your patience in understanding my question.

My primary worry is if i use this exit to have electronic signatures in 4.0b and i know this functionality (Electronic signatures) is standard in latest versions, what will happen to the electronic signature data that i create until i upgrade.

The electronic signature data is the user id , date and time associated with a notification. I plan to store this in a custom table.

I will appreciate , if you can share with me your analysis.

Thanks

Manoj Jain

0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

according to SAP note 641852 you can imply the BAdI 'NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE' for this purpose for releases higher than 4.7

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isabelle

We are on version 4.0b. we know a user exit that can do this. This has been stated in my previous message. We want to know what will happen to the development and the data if we upgrade to ECC 6.0

Thanks

Manoj Jain