cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Sales Document Status Vs AEDAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a strange issue in my system that when I closed my order from being processed (Status B) to Completed (Status C) the field AEDAT of the sales order is not getting updated.!!!

Even AEDAT of VBUK for this sales order is showing null values as in my system AEDAT of VBUK is not capturing any values for the Orders.

I have created an order on 25th Sep and changed on the same day, so I have AEDAT and ERDAT with the same date. But after 2 days of time I have closed this document by completing the delivery for this order but in the system last changed for order is showing only 25th Sep..

So can u please explain is this is common when the status of the order is changed will this update AEDAT or not.?

I'm basically BW Consultant where I used to extract the information on changed on. In this case my changed is getting updated when the status of the document has been changed so my delta in BW is not getting this record.

So can you please explain me where is the problem in this. I have tested for 3 orders in my Dev system but the result is same...

Can u please help me in this...

thanks

Bulli

Message was edited by:

Bulli

Message was edited by:

Bulli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bulli,

For short closing a Sales Order use the Reason for Rejection in the line Items and then try. This also changes the Status in the VBUK.

Let me know if it serves the Purpose. Kindly also tell me how changed the Status now.

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

basically I'm not SD guy..I'm looking to see how the system behave once the status of Document has been changed from being processed to complete..

So can any one tell me will the changed on(AEDAT) of the document hit once the status of the document is changed.?

thanks

Bulli