cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Sync BO for Classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing MAM 3.0 and Sync BO MAM30_018 Classification for MAM 3.0 is missing. Does anyone have the definition file for Sync BO MAM30_018 and the procedure how to install it on the MI Server>

Jim Wahl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

There is no file which contains only the MAM30_018 SyncBO. It would be better if you could download the definition file from Service Market Place and create the syncbos.

You could install the syncbos using merep_mig transaction. Here enter the path of the definition file to upload, then syncbos are created in the target system.

Thanks..

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preetham S,

When I try and upload the Definition file that I downloaded from the SAP Service Marketplace using merep_mig and the upload from file icon. Nothing is happening after selecting the MAM_3_0_ML_SyncBo_def.txt definition file.

If I try and simulate the upload, I just get the header with no sync_bo's listed.

Any more ideas?

Thanks

Jim

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

there are two files with this name in MAM distribution package. One is for ERP2005 and higher, the other is for version below ERP2005.

Are you using the right file that corresponds to your backend system?

Cheers,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Larissa,

Yes, I knew there were 2 files and I originally tried the 2004 file as that is what we are using. I also tried the 2005 file as well and it made no difference.

Jim

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

at my customer site we use MAM3.0 SP3 SR4 file (version 2004) with MI7.0 and there is no problem with migrating and creating SyncBos.

If I were in your shoes I woudl try:

1. If you used previous SRs try SR4 version.

2. Check that all the notes are applied to your middleware system according to its version.

3. Check that your MI level (as well as backend) corresponds to the minimum required by MAM3.0 (it should be listed in MAM documentation).

4. Check that all MAM3.0 required notes are applied to your backend system - there are MANY of them and a lot of manual changes in the code. MAM30_018 is a new functionality and most of the new stuff unfortunately is in notes...

5. Do you only have problems with 018 SyncBo? If notes were missing, before trying again, I would delete already created SyncBos. Unfortunately, thete is no way of deleteing them (only custom created SyncBo can be deleted) - but you can make a breakpoint in transaction and overwriting security.

Cheers,

Larissa Limarova