cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get AS2 MDN xsd or dtd?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I need to configure MDN receiving and as I go through Seeburger documentation, in the last chapter there is a scenario description, however, I don't know where to get xsd or dtd for creating interface for MDN messages. Any ideas?

Thanx a lot! Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is structure for reports channel.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<DtReport>

<correlationId>28ed0ba0-a391-11da-8662-001143d58f14</correlationId>

<category>DeliveryReport</category>

<state>SUCCESS</state>

<finalReport>true</finalReport>

<specificData>

<key>subject</key>

<value>test</value>

</specificData>

<specificData>

<key>from</key>

<value>XI</value>

</specificData>

<specificData>

<key>to</key>

<value>Partner</value>

</specificData>

<specificData>

<key>channel</key>

<value>reports</value>

</specificData>

Regards,

Akshay.

</DtReport>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose of the MDN is to acknowledge the receipt of a payload message. An MDN contains machine-readable information on the delivery state of the payload message. E.g., it contains the message digest (MIC) of the payload message as calculated by the recipient. An MDN is optionally signed then the recipient can authenticate the sender of the MDN and check its integrity. A validly signed MDN combined with a valid MIC, reported by the MDN, can be used by the payload message sender to claim “non-repudiation of receipt” (NRR) of the payload Message.

If the MDNs are processed in the XI system, this flag must be set to “Refer to XI System”. The adapter will then create an acknowledgment report message containing some information on the acknowledged document.Important: In case “Refer to XI System” is selected, a <b>sender channel with message protocol ‘Reports’ and a sender agreement for the generated acknowledgment report messages</b> (refer to the paragraph “Sender Message Channel (Inbound Processing)”) have to be configured. In case of asynchronous MDN mode, an Report channel and Sender agreement always have to be configured also when “Refer to XI system” is disabled!

Also see section of Document

<b> Case B: Receiving the Acknowledgment Report (Optional) For this purpose, set the “Handle received MDN” flag of the AS2 channel to “Refer MDN to</b>

Regards,

Akshay Jamgaonkar.

• Reward points if find useful.

Also mark question answered if solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client wants me to customize the MDN.Is this possible can u please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Bhargav