cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting multiple idocs of different IDOC/message type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! ALL

It would be very helpful if you please provide your valuable suggestions...

I have 4 different file to IDOC mappings and i am trying to post all the 4 using the same interface determination....out of the 4 ....2 IDOC are of the same message type...this is throwing out an error...

<SAP:Code area="IF_DETERMINATION">CX_ID_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Inbound interface was found more than once (for same sender and receiver) for outbound interface http://ck.com/xi_com/Ship.MI_SHIP</SAP:P1>;

<SAP:P2 />

I am trying to use 3 File IDOC mappings in the same Interface determination, for example has the following inbound receivers in the interface determination:

DESADV

WMMBXY

DESADV.........I am using DESADV twice as the Message Mapping is different for each of the inbound DESADV idoc

Please, let me know...if you were able to post similar message type IDOC in the same inteface determination.

Your help is greatly appreciated....

Thank you,

Patrick

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Jones,

I dont think u can... u have to create 3 diffrent message interface for the 3 diffrent Idocs....coz while u r sending the idocs ....same inbound MI is using....thats why its showing <i>Inbound interface was found more than once (for same sender and receiver) for outbound interface</i> ..

regards

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Bill

I am using 3 message interface(in 1 interface determination) and i am able to post 3 idocs....the problem only arises when the 4th idoc is of the same message type as any of the first 3.

I am trying to exclude the 4th mapping.....b'cos the issue with similar message/idoc's type issue.....but incase u have a solution let me know...here is an example

Eg:

DESADV

WMMBXY

SHIP...is posting fine!!

But...problem with..posting...

DESADV

WMMBXY

SHIP

DESADV(4th same as first)

And again as mentioned...each have there own message mapping(MI) and interface mapping(IM)....and are in the same interface determination...as outbound interface and BS is the same for and in the inbound as u know is IDOC..R3.

Thank you for your response....

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Patric,

Actually i am a bit confused...

ur scenario is File to IDoc...

using file u r posting 4 idoc ...

u have imported 3 idoc....

try to create 4 message interface...

File to Multiple IDocs

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

IDOC (Multiple Types) Collection in BPM

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

regards

biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patric,

As you said you want to generate 4 idocs from input file..where as two of them having same message type. i.e. DESADV

So how do you differentiate in this two message types while creating idoc...I mean to say while creating idoc which parameters specifies what specific mapping it has to used?

If there is any specific parameter base on which you can differentiate mapping to be used while creating idoc..then you can set conditional mapping..( Using xpath).

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Patrick,

I suggest trying nilesh`s suggestion, the xpath should work..in case you arent familiar with xpath..

http://www.w3schools.com/xpath/

Regards

Ravi