cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Variant configuration-VA00

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

I created a Standard Sales order with 2 different variant materials,Maintained condition records for Pr00,VA00,Va01 for both of them.

With material no 1 everything is okay.

In case of material no 2,I did not find Va00 in item condition screen and in Pricing analysis it was - Condition record is missing.

What could be the reason?

regards,

Vrajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Sorry, That was just a little jab at SAP.

Go to CU50, get a pop-up selection for a characteristic. Select a value which has the VA00 condition defined for it.

You will see a button with a Pricing symbol on it. Click on this and enter the characteristic value which is defined for the price.

This creates the true "link" between the characteristic value and the Price record. If everything else is set up correctly in Pricing, it will now work.

These are the steps I meant as "undocumented" but required.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vrajesh, please re read my suggestion earlier about entering the value in the CU50 transaction as well. You have to enter a value here as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to also enter the value into the Characteristic within CU50.

Kind of an undocumented secret requirement from SAP

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks,

I am not interested in undocumented secret requirement.

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you found the solution yet? Have you ran the Pricing analysis for the line item that doesn't "work"? What does it say for Condition type VA00?

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

NO,

I have maintained VA00 for both materials. Material no 2,I get the message VA00- "condition record is missing'.

In case of material no 1 it's working fine.

thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

plz check whether the variant key is same in both the dependency editor and the condition record. plz let me know.

reward if helpful

thanks,

samsd

Message was edited by:

samsd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vrajesh, As you said that its working fine for Material 1.. and not for material 2.

The possibility is that there is some problem in the condition record that you have created for material 2.

Check the following:

1. First check that whether the VA00 condition record exists for material 2 or not??

2. There can be some problem with the <b>Variant Key</b>.<b> Varaint Keys are

case sensitive</b>. So please check the Variant Key in the condition record and

in the dependency should exactly match.

Regards

Harvinder

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vrajesh,

Go to v/06 and select VA00 and see the proper access sequence as VA00 and control Data 1 Condition category o(Variant) is maintained or not.

VA00 is just a condition type to be maintained in VK11

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

The settings for VA00 are same for both materials and maintained condition records in Vk11.

I mentioned in my question all conditions are working fine(PR00,VA00 and VA01) for material no 1.I get all three condition records in pricing details for material no 1.

But I do not get VA00 in material no 2.

Vrajesh