cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field MWSKZ not filled in VBRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to have the tax code field (MWSKZ) filled in VBRP. Now this field is left empty in my sales flow.

On the purchase side (EKPO) this field is filled with the tax code.

It would be important, because, afterwards, my Intrastat declaration must be able to filter on tax code.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willem,

The tax code is supplied by the user in the pricing condition master maintenance for tax master records. It then flows from there into the sales document and thereafter to billing documents and to accounting. Kindly check if your sales order is determining the tax code for the tax condition type. Go to VA02 with your sales order, go to condition tab, double click on the tax condition type. A new screen will pop up with the details about your tax condition type. Can u see the tax code at the bottom of this new screen.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

thanks for helping me out here. Indeed the condition tab gives me a tax code (E1), however this tax code is not copied into the VBRP table when creating the billing document. However it is in the subsequent FI document. Any ideas here?

Thanks,

Willem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willem,

with the available information, i could only suggest you to get into debugging to find out the exact reason. Try looking into the copy control data transfer routines, if something is messed up there. Check if nothing is affecting LANDTX as that field has the impact on tax calculations.

Do you need the tax code in billing table to do your intrastat reporting. As accounting document is capturing the correct tax code, you should be able to run the accounting settlement reports for intrastat reporting.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma