cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all,

i have a problem by mistaken i have given cust. pricing .procedure eg (X) and the sale order was created .now the problem is i want to change my cust .pricing.procedure to eg(Y) .when iam changing in sale order pricing procedure its not changing.how can i do it.give me any suggestion of it .

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once the Order is created with a particular Customer / Material & subsequent to that if Customer / Material Master is changed, it will not impact Sales Order.

You may require to foreclose the sales order which has picked incorrect Customer Master Data & create a new Sales Order.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have created sales order, you cannot perform any change related to pricing procedure in that and also if you have created subsequent doc. ( delivery, billing etc.) first you have to reverse those doc. and then delete the order.

Now, you delete that order and recreate it, now the new pricing procedure will be picked.

Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Once sales order is created you cannot change pricing procedure in that.

Instead you delete that order and recreate it, now the new pricing procedure will be picked.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

the pricing procedure in sales order gets determined on the basis of the customer sales area (sales org, dc, div)+ customerPP id+ docPP id. Make sure you have maintained hte pricing determination of Y with the sales area and the PP

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i changed the cust pricing procedure after the sales order creation .in sale order now the customer has to pick another pricing procedure but iam unable to change.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathishankam

You cannot change the pricing procedure in sale order. You have to delete and create a fresh order.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u cannot change the PP in the sales order you have to maintain the config for the the followwing data

Sales org+ dc+ div+ cusPPid+docPP id (here maintained in sales order type)= hte PP you want to flow in sales order.

you have to maintain this data for all possible values of these or as ur business demnds. if u have already dne this, then try creating a new order- will not wrk for old orders.

saurabh

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar