Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAAS Login module SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I’m developing a new JAAS login module which will use Apache's Axis API to call a remote SOAP server.

During the development process, I added the Axis library by using the classic Java Build path=> libraries on Sap Netweaver developer Studio.

The compilation, the deployment of the SDA and the configuration via Visual Admin are working well.

But when I tried to authenticate on the SAP EP through this module, I’ve got the following error message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.axis.client.Service

In my opinion, it seems that the Apache Axis API (jar files) is not present on the SAP EP.

Is there any way to add external libraries like Apache Axis API (jar files) on the SAP EP?

Is there any way to add external libraries like Apache Axis API (jar files) on the sda generated by Sap Netweaver developer Studio?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cand1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can't you add the Axis libs to the SDA? In the file server/provider.xml you have the possibility to add jars via the NWDS.

HTH

Daniel

1 REPLY 1

cand1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can't you add the Axis libs to the SDA? In the file server/provider.xml you have the possibility to add jars via the NWDS.

HTH

Daniel