cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent! Picking relavangy of the item categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My old value sales document item categories are TAN and ZTRP, that are picking non-relavent. And new values ZTRN and ZTRL are picking relavent. I have changed item categary group entries in the material master records due to assign new values in the sales documents.

I am expecting old value item category holding sales documents to be picking non-relavent after material master change step. But system gives error E VL 609 for item categary TAN items and I have to enter picking quantity, no error and no need to enter picking quantity for item categary ZTRP although TAN and ZTRP both are picking non-relavant in customizing step "Define Item Categories for Deliveries" in t.code 0VLP.

Any idea to solve the problem?

Thanking you in advance,

Kind regards.

Nilüfer Çalışkan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

wat i gather from your post is that u want the material to be picking relevenat or non-relevant for the sales the same sales doc type and item category grp. you can only have diff. item cat grps in diff. sales views. in the item cat determination for sales doc do not maintain ne item catergory- the system may allow you to chnage it at the order level.

or you can have a separate order type for the various item categories. and do the assignments.

saurabh