Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statusschema on Shopping-Cart Item level

S0001010997
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we'd like to introduce a status schema on shopping-cart item level in our SRM-EBP solution (SRM_SERVER 550). In standard customizing, it is possible to assign a status schema to the header level, but not to item level. Do you have any ideas ?

regards,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>You can maintain user status under SRM- SPRO config settings.</b>

<u>For the status side, please check out the customizing</u>

SPRO -> SRM Server -> Cross Application -> Define status Schema for User Status.

<u>The SAP System distinguishes between system status and user status.

The following data is predefined in various central tables of SAP and cannot be changed:

1) One table contains all statuses that can be assigned by the system (system status).

2) A second table contains a list of all business transactions.

3) A third table (a) assigns one or more system statuses to each business transaction and (b) determines whether the system sets or deletes the relevant system status for the business transaction.

4) A fourth table determines which business transactions are permissible for which objects (for example, order headers, order items)

These assignments determine (a) which system statuses are possible as a maximum for an object and (b) for which business transactions they are set or deleted.</u>

<b><i>We have not tried this. But I think it's not possible at Item-level.</i></b>

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

S0001010997
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply,

we allready customized the header status schema. It works fine. The problem is the item level. I just investigated the standard code, where the status object for the SRM item is generated. I found there a call to the FM CRM_STATUS_OBJECT_CREATE, with hardcoded empty STSMA (schema) parameter. That means for me that SAP didnt think ahead a User status schema for SRM item level.

We solved the problem today using an implicit enhancement spot (quasi soft modification).

regards,

Richard