cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA only kept for 1 month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems after SP3, that the EWA reports are only kept for 1 month in SOLMAN, cannot seem to find where to change this, as Im interested in keeping these for at least 3 months.

Any Ideas ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

how is it going?

With my customers I had no such issues with EWA reports with SolMan 4.0 and SP level 11. You should have ideally SP 11 in SolMan for the Maintenance Optimizer either way. With SP9 you have to do some note implementations, which none of my customers were willing to have done with their SolMan.

In the EWA section in transaction dswp you will find the button Archive Queue. Check, if these reports have been archived. If none are there. Then logon to the satellite system and go to transaction SDCCN and check if you have a job scheduled called :

Delete old session and log data DELETE_OLD_SDCC_DATA

If it is scheduled, you can simply delete the line and the reports should not be removed.

I hope this helps!

Markus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to hear that everything is fine! The same here.

I mainly do SolMan projects in these days.

If you have any questions in regards to SolMan, just drop an email. No problem. If you don't have my email anymore, John Morton has it.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Markus

Great to see your name again!

All is good in my end thanks, hopefully the same for you.

Also thanks for the tip .. didnt see the "archieve queue" button there ... imbaressing.....