cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Interactive forms. Non interactive works fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a strange problem with testing interactive forms . If i test the same test form (FP_TEST_02) without putting an x in the fillable field, i see the PDF fine.

But when I set the fillable filed to x I get a system error and the J2ee error log as follows :

#ADSUSER#41#SAP J2EE Engine JTA Transaction : [412ffffffb2ffffffaa00079]#hostx.domainy.nl_EP1_68334250#ADSUSER#ddcd65206da111dcb70e129e934ec971#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_21##0#0#Fatal##Plain###Client: 055 SystemId: P30 AppName: SAFP

Processing exception during a "UsageRights" operation.

Request start time: Fri Sep 28 10:04:49 GMT+01:00 2007

com.adobe.ProcessingError: Invalid usage right: EmbedFileRights value: Create

I do not understand why. I have added the credetial file for user right "ReaderRights", but this message idicates soemthing with "Create". What am I missing.

(all test reports for the ADS connetions etc work fine, just interactive forms gives this error)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message was edited by:

glenn venghaus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishanu_biswas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello glenn venghaus,

You are running on a newer Web Dynpro/Portal with an older ADS configured. Make sure that both of them are on the same support stack (SP).

Best Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting. I might have a problem like you mentioned.

I am running one SRM50 system (abap+java) and one ECC6.0 (abap)

I want to use ADS from both ABAP stacks. I have configured both and the ADS including interactive forms works from the SRM5 abap system, but has the problems described from the ECC6.0 system.

The abap software components from both systems differ. The working one has aba, basis, apl on level 8, the non woking on 12.

Now which of the abap components is involved and would the older level 8 componenet work with the newer ADS (is it downward compatible). Since I could upgrade the java ADS to the latest level , but do not want to upgrade the abap stack on the SRM5 system.

I am afraid of breaking a working SRM 5 system.

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this would work. The create usage rights was introduced with later release of ADS.

/* P2C */ Please install the newer ADS Version. It should also work with older ABAP.

However SAP recommeds to keep the components on the same level.

Best regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks !

This was the answer I was hoping for

Will upgrade this weekend and let you know.

Answers (0)