cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is possible to call supply function mutiple times...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Is possible to call supply function multiple times....if not how we call supply function another time...Bcoz in my requirement the supply function called only one time.....

i want to execute supply function each time...Could you please suggest correct way?

Thanks & regards

Mathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

Suppy function is called whenever your node on which suppy function is defined is invalidated. So, if you want to call suppy function at number of places then invalidate the node at all those places like this:

wdContext.node<nodename>().invalidate();

Warm Regards,

Murtuza

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all...

My problem solved...

Problem is:supply function called only one time.so i wantded to execute SF whenever navigate from first view to second view...

sol:gotoview properties-->set lifespan property like as a when-visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This method is called when the node is invalid and the collection is

requested. This may occur during any phase, even at the beginning to

initialize the node. The method is expected to fill the node

collection using IWDNode.bind(Collection) or

IWDNode.addElement(IWDNodeElement).

@param node the node that is to be filled

@param parentElement The element that this node is a child of. May be

null if there is none.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can indirectly call your supply function by invalidating your node

wdContext.node<YourNode>().invalidate();

Regards

Abhijith YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

The application does not call the supply function but the framework calls it. To trigger this call, just invalidate the node.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for ur reply....Actually My project has two views....I have navigate to second view having a id , if i select the id in the first view based on the selection corresponding details will be passed to second view as supply function.

supply function is called first time....

I dont want to call any other method or event....In this suitation ,how i call supply function if select another id by returning back to first view....Pleasse help me....

Thanks & regards

MAthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

if this is your node structure

parentnode

-

childnode

-

atribute

then apply supply function on childnode and bind OnLeadSelection event to an action in view1 and map the same structure to your controller and from controller to your view2.

Warm Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for ur reply..

---node

-

attribute

This the structure.It has no parent node....Note:Supply function second view..Please suggest me...

thanks & regards

Mathi s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

This is what I understand:

You have a table with the empid or some additional info about the employee and while you click on one of the rows in table you need to navigate to the next view and show the additional details of the selected employee but I would like to know from where do you get those details. Are you calling a BAPI?

Also, which is the node binded to your table in the second view?

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for frequent reply...yes i called bapi....I have binded bapi node by supply function...Its loaded first time only....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

That means that value loaded in the 1st view is through BAPI1 (assume tablenode1) from where you get the empid of the selected row in the table and based on this id you want to get the details of the emp using BAPI2 into tablenode2 binded to a table in view2.

If this is the case then get the value of the empid from view1 and map the same to the controller and finally to view2.

Now based on the value of the empid, execute the BAPI2 with the parameter empid that we got from the view1.

Regards,

Murtuza