cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i put a web dynpro java in PDA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have a web dynpro Java, can i put this application in a PDA. I intent it and appear the first screen, but when i press a button that search in a BAPI, appear in blank the screen, and don´t apper nothing... Why?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For having your application run on a PDA you will need to use only those UI elements supported for Mobile. Any WD-Java application is not fully compatibe with all the PDAs.

You can check out Mobile WebDynpro <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/42/c136cb0f241d66e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm">here</a>

Also all devices/PDAs are not supported by SAP. Which one are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m using Acer n300... The application is a simple table with two buttons...

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked the specifications of AcerN300. The OS is Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC and I guess you are using NetWeaver 04 to build your application which is not compatible with WM 5.0.

NW 04s is compatible with WM5.0.

- Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m using NWDS2004s... Appear the table, the button, the input field, etc etc, but when i press the button disappear all...

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Victor,

Please apply SAP note 982023. It should resolve the issue.

- Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

My version is

JSPM 7.00 SP13 (1000.7.00.13.0.20070812001700)

I think that this isn´t the problem no?

Message was edited by:

Victor Capi

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Victor,

I had faced a similar problem and the solution was suggested by SAP then. I am not sure if SP13 has the issue fixed. You can try searching SAP notes for similar patch.

- Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the last version. In the first screen appear all, but when i press the button, disappear all...

Edited by: Victor Capi on Mar 3, 2009 1:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok