cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASTERPAGE- BODYPAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a printform with two masterpages and 2 bodypages.

I have linked the first bodypage to the first masterpage and the second bodypage to the second masterpage. But when second bodypage has no data (table is empty), this page is still printed, and I cannot supress this...

I tried to search for a solution on this forum concerning my problem, but found no solution.

Anybody an idea??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Since no of master pages is already predefined.Instead you can have one master page and add 2 body pages to it.Then this issue will not occur.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Saujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

But on the second masterpage no address is defined (and this is the requirement).

So first masterpage contains address, logo, customer number, second page contains only customer number.

Table on second bodypage contains details, and must have the second masterpage as masterpage.

If the second tanel is empty, the second page must not be printed at all.

How can I achieve this...

Thanks for your help till now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the below link, may be useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Your link does not contains the answer to my problem.

My problem is that this detail table must always start at the top of the second page.

But only when there is data within the detail table, the second page should be printed, if no data is present, the second page should not be printed at all.

So to achieve I have created the second bodypage, is this maybe wrong?

If so, how to achieve this goal so the table will be placed at the top of the second bodypage?

Thanks in advance...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Have one master page. If you don't want the logo in the second page, put them in the body page, so that it comes only in the first page.

Put only those things required to be in all pages in the master page.

Hope this helps

- anto.