SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-OIL TD - bulk transportation using Plant intransit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need an advice on using TD bulk transportation scenario (IS-OIL).

We are implementing industry solution "SAP for Mining" in our company. I'm trying to setup TD bulk transportation using intransfer plant. But I can't use Plant from Vehicle master data (trn O4V2) if it is differs from the Loading plant. It is possible to use intransit storage location only. Business requirement is to create transfer postings from Loading plant to Intransit plant during Load confirmation.

Does anybody knows how to reach this requirement? I'll appreciate any ideas!

my e-mail: vadsolo@gmail.com

Vadim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim. If the is a generic vechile you must not set the plant in the plant master. In T.N SPRO under downstream you will see that there is transction O5AY where you define your in-transit locations per plant.When you create a load confirm from your main plant the system will move the stock into the in-transit s/loc, and when you post the delivery confirmation it will post it out of in-transit s/loc.

Hope this well

Regards

Henk Dijzel

Henk.dijzel@aquilon.co.za

www.aquilon.co.za

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim. If the is a generic vechile you must not set the plant in the plant master. In T.N SPRO under downstream you will see that there is transction O5AY where you define your in-transit locations per plant.When you create a load confirm from your main plant the system will move the stock into the in-transit s/loc, and when you post the delivery confirmation it will post it out of in-transit s/loc.

Hope this well

Regards

Henk Dijzel

Henk.dijzel@aquilon.co.za

www.aquilon.co.za

0 Kudos

Hi Henk!

Exactly! I can use intransit storage location. Of course, I can create it for plant FG, but it is not what I need.The goal is to move products from plant "finished goods" to the plant "Railway intransit". That is the point.

0 Kudos

Hi Vadim. With IS-OIL TD functionality you can not post a movement from plant to plant. Think of using a In-Transit location for Rail.

You can also use m/t 647 that is like a 641 but it will post the load confirmation and delivery confirmation in one posting, instead of a 2 step 641 followed by a 101 or 857, depends on your ver 4.6c, 472 or ECC6.

Kind regards

Henk

0 Kudos

Ok.

You said that I can use m/t 647... But for using it I should create reservation and so on. We use outbound deliveries and do not want to create reservations.

So, no way for using intransit plant for outbound deliveries only ?..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim - Under the two plant to plant config under MM - Transaction OMGN tou will see that can activate the tick for one step. if it is activated you the system will then post a 647 movement for the outbound delivery e.i. issue the product from plant and receive it in the to plant at the same time.

transaction flow.

1.) Create a plant to plant PO. ME21N

2.) Create a outbound delivery VL10D

3.) Post Goods Issue (with the indicator set for the one step the system will post a 647 movement (from plant / to plant in one step instead of two step, 641 , 101)

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I guess you neesd to create STO and use TD shipment.

create PO me21n with doc type for STO

create a delivery by VL10G

Create a Shipment via O4F1

load confirmation via O4g1

Delivery confirmation Via O4H1