Did you mean: 

JMS - JBOSS Connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we're trying to connect a JMS on JBOSS usig SAP PI

JBOSS Version: JBoss_4_0_3_SP1

PI Version: NW04S_12_REL

the jar I'm using is jbossall-client.jar which has also been deployed on PI in the jmsproviderlib.

I can connect if I use some kind of Java program which is using the following parameters:

URL=jnp://IPAdress

CONNECTION_FACTORY=ConnectionFactory

DESTINATION_QUEUE=jms.queue.pdm.Color

INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory

URL_PKG_PREFIXES=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces

but I always get an error on PI -->

for the last test I used the following paramters:

Access JMS PRovider with JNDI

JNDI Lookup Name of QueueConnectionFactory: ConnectionFactory

JNDI Lookup Name of JMS Queue: jms.queue.pdm.Color

Name of JNDI Initial COntext Factory: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory

JNDI Server Address: http://IP:Port or IP:Port or jnp://IP:Port

<i>MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: No transition found from state: STARTING, on event: process_commence for DFA: JMS_r_DMT_CatalogInformation:c4abc9c57718367f923627462a68db50</i>

is someone familiar with the paramters which I have to use and help me out?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi Thanujja,

we had a similar error before, but on xi is is very hard to find out what exactly the cause for the error is.

first of all we had to solve a network problem we didn't realize and then we had the problem regarding the javax classes in the jmsproviderlib. check also note 1086306 but I only worked with Jboss.

Regards Marco

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

==> solved the problem - the jboss jar contained some javax classes which have to been remved according to sap note 802754

Ensure that your aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda does not contain jar files which in turn contain Java standard interfaces (they start with java.... or javax...., e.g. javax.jms.Message). Those Java standard classes and libraries are already available on the SAP J2EE server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

We have the same error but we are not using JNDI and the error is little different on the state from "starting"..it is "Error". Also we are talking to MQ series..and we are using MQSeries JMS provider..

Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: No transition found from state: <b>ERROR</b>, on event: process_commence for DFA

Do you have any suggestions for this error? Any help is greatly appreciated.. We are on PI 7 / sp12

Thank you,

TJ.