cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Companies that have integrated SAP with Oracle Applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know of any companies that have integrated Oracle Applications (any version) with SAP (any version). I need to find cases where this has occurred, using SAP integration technology (preferably).

Ideally, it would be a customer using SAP and Oracle in a joint supply chain, or within the same company, but frankly I'd take any story.

thanks,

Bill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but I'm looking for customer names.

Does anyone have any?

The customer profiles section for SAP XI is broken. Does anyone know where XI customers or just SAP integration customers in general are located?

Looking for SAP-Oracle customers.

Does anyone know who the SAP XI Product Manager is?

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

did u check the succes story page of sap website?

http://www.sap.com/usa/search/index.epx?q1=success%20story

i m pretty sure a lot of consultants would have worked on the integration of SAP with Oracle applications but sorry it can't be revealed,its company's landscape and why it should be exposed to others.

success story is the best place for all this

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion. But I check through all of the profiles and couldn't find a single integration with Oracle Applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion. But I checked through all of the profiles and couldn't find a single integration with Oracle Applications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill

<b>Integration Of Oracle APPS with SAP with XI</b>

refer these

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/19/rdbms-system-integration-using-xi-30-jdbc-senderreceiver-adapter

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

<b>SAP Integration with Oracle AQ </b>

<b> Scenarios Oracle to SAP </b>

have a look at this Pdf also

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/79fe2846-0a01-0010-b38a-8aef9a17...

<b>Questions are welcome here!!

Also mark helpful answers</b>

Thanks,

Abhishek Agrahari