cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring APO scheduling agreeement through CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we transfer scheduling agreement through CIF to APO, they automatically get created as type "OLTP". APO however, does not recognize vendors if the scheduling agreement is not of the type "APO".

We would appreciate it if anyone knows a setting in CIF which would create scheduling agreements of type "APO" in the APO system.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R/3 system using ME33L --> Select item --> Additional data --> you have External planning indicator ( blank or 1 ) which controls whether it is a OLTP or APO scheduling agreement.

You can refer online documentation under PPDS --> External procurement for more information regarding pre-requisites.

Regards,

Chava

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In R/3 side in sch. agrrement ( ME32) if you go to additional data , the field External planning controls whether it is OLTP or APO SA .

If you select it 1 it will transfer as APO SA if it is blank and still you CIF the SA to APO it will view as OLTP SA in APO.

Pl. let me know if you required further information.

Regards,

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In R/3, if a schedule line is already created against scheduling agreement item, then we cannot change this external planning parameter. There is an OSS note (658691) that explains migration of existing scheduling agreements to APO agreements. However, this note is for R/3 releases until 4.7. Our ERP system is ECC 6.0. So, how can we change this field in ECC?

Thanks,

Ergul

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are required to CIF Vendors and extend materials to these Vendors before CIFing the Scheduling Agreements.

Scheduling agreements will be visible as External Procurement Relationship, Assign a means of transport to the Relationship through /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1.

You may have to use "0000" as a prefix to all vendors for all activities.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your SCM version.

Scheduling Agreements when CIFed from R/3 to APO will create External Procurement Relationship of type OLTP. As far as I know in latest SCM version (5.1 or SCM 2007) only, you can have Scheduling Agreement created in APO.

There is no CIF setting to transfer R/3 Scheduling Agreement to APO.

Thanks,

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Somnath. We are using SCM 5.

Is there a way by which scheduling agreements CIF-ed from R/3 create an external procurement relationship of type APO?

Maybe i wasn't totally clear about my issue in the first post.