cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice configuration/ assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAp guru's

I have done the assignment of F5 and F8 to my sales document - i am not able to get the proforma output, whether i have to assign the output for this billing document or to the sales order, delivery - i am confused and i am not getting any reply from my friends

kindly help me out.

regards,

Reshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reshmi,

Have you maintained copy controls as VFFL/VFFA for F5 & F8?

If not you shd maintain it...

Regds

MM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rashmi,

In this process F5 is order related billing and F8 is delivery related billing so you have to map it in your document type whehter you want to do order related or delivery related but in both the cases no accounting entries will be generated. As far as invoice is concerned then just check the copying control from the order to the billing type whehter properly maintained or not.

or else create a new doc type copying the standard and then check it out.

copy all the tables and fields for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in both the cases you have to maintain the o/p determination procedure for the billing types only. make sure you have created the cond. records in vv31 and maintained the printer setting along with it. also check if the o/p types are assigned to the o/p determination procedure.

for sales orders you have to maintain the condition records in vv11 and for deliveries in vv21.

if you intend to use the same o/p type for sale order, deliveries and billng- i guess its not doable.

proforam inoices are meant to be used wen you do not want accnting enteries to hit books. they are generally used as reference docs to create excise invoices.

saurabh

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Goto VF01-Select biillig type as Proforma invoice/f5/f8-Put biilg date as todays-Enter sales order/delery no-enter...you will get proforma invoice go to header -output details...take printout..

This is procedure..

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reshmi

F5 for Sale Order and F8 for Delivery.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reshmi,

Assign this to billing doc types..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

I have assigned the f5 and f8 to the billing document type, but tell me how it will be picked up in delivery or at sales order level.

i am not able to understand how to take the proforma invoice or what exactly it does

regards,

Reshmi