cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD07 (changing Customer account group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Can anyone tell me how to change the account group for one time customer to domestic customer?

XD07 it is allowing to change from any account group to any account group except for onetime customer account group. Its giving a message like ' this is one time customer, account group change is not allowed'. So can anyone tell me how to change the account group for a particular customer from one time customer account group to domestic account group.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

According theory its ok But system will not alllow why beacuse the number ranges already created for one time customer. If we have to cahnge the custome to domestic u have to creat number ranges and it will not shown that customer data b credit and dobet and history of previous.

That means u r creating new customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I might be wrong in my logic Ramesh..but the reason system might be giving this error is that for One time Customer No credit related Data is maintained, and many other features also (I am not sure though u can maintain the Credit related features but that will again create discripencies in the already happened transaction & events for One Time Customer Account Group.

Also do keep in mind the account group changes in terms of partner functions can only take place from lower to higher.

Reward points if it helps,

Regards,

N