cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing group O 50000018 is not assigned to purchasing organization O 50

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

We use plan-driven prcurement to transfer pr from R/3 to SRM.For the first time we transferred this PR,everything is OK.but when I modified this PR and transferred it again. it was blocked in smq1.

there a errror message exists in slg1 in srm.

Purchasing group O 50000018 is not assigned to purchasing organization O 50000019

System of purchasing organization O 50000019 and purchasing group O 50000018 differ

O 50000018 is a local pur group while O 50000019 is a pur org from R/3.

hope someone can help me.TKS

Message was edited by:

hong pan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hong,

The error shows that the P.Group (50000018) is not responsible for P.Org (50000019).

It shows the P.Group (5/18) is a local P.Group and is not linked to the back end (R/3) P.Group. You can check this in the Function tab of the P.Group. Also in the responsibility tab of the P.Group you should mention the responsible P.Org (Org. I.D).

After checking these settings and making the necessary changes try to create and transfer the P.R. Also ensure the queues should be clear before transferring the P.R to SRM.

Let me know the outcome for further help.

Any Claraifications are welcome.

Awad points for suitable answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.But I have maintained what you mentioned.

I have found what caused this issue.that is about the BADI BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI.

We use this badi to assign the pur group according to the pur group of the corresponding PR in R/3.but when we transfer PR for the first time,It goes through this BADI,but the second time we transfer it, It does not go through this BADI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hong,

You are right. Its the implementation of BADI that is causing problem.

Did you mention any code inside the BADI?

Try to deactivate the BADI and run the cycle.It will definitely work as the BADI is overwriting the standard settings.

Do let me know the outcome.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why have you implemented this BADI??Can you paste the code of the BADi?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll note:

Note 1026818 - BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI: Wrong backend purchasing organization

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Disha.but this note can not solve my issue.I just need this BADI be called again when I retranfer the PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll note:

Note 668754 - Call of BADI BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI in ExtReq - inbound

Also are you implemeneting the BADI to change the Purchasing org/group in SRM as per the R/3 purchasing group?

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Disha.

this note can not be implemented and I am watching the change to source code of this note.

'Also are you implemeneting the BADI to change the Purchasing org/group in SRM as per the R/3 purchasing group?'

for this question, YES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you can avoid using the BADi BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI .See the foll threads for details:

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

<b>PLs reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hong,

If the usage of BADI is compulsory then check the following OSS note that may resolve the issue.

<b>Note 692056 - Backend purchasing group to BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI incorrect</b>

<b>Note 751310 - BADI interface enhancement and call adjustments</b>

<b>Note 954511 - BADI enhancement ET_PD_PORG not transferred</b>

Hope this will certainly solve your problem.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha:

It really helps.Thank you for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

But I do need to use this BADI.and this BADI will be call while transfer PR the first time. Then this BADI will not be called again.

Does there any settings I can do to call this BADI again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Disha:

We use it because the standard function can not make the SC transferred from R/3 keep the consistency with the Pur group of the PR in R/3.