cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it'S VERY VERY uRJENT,,,,,,,,,,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI FNDS,

My clent business in Export and Domestic sales.so I define ONLY one saloes Org for India instead of defining EXP S org and Dom S org.

If i Define only One Sales org wot are the Benifits for client.Please listed Points.

It's Tecically and functionlly.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Lesser Configuration Data

2. Lesser Master Data maintainance

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat, Can you detail for me just how uRJENT is this ?

I've seen "Urgent", "Really Urgent", and "Very Urgent" before, but this is truly the first time I've seen "VERY, VERY uRGENT".

Can you please delineate for me the prioritization differences of these, and specifically highlight where your level of Urgent fits, prefereably provided in a matrix (slant chart with a PMI and/or Pie chart) so I can have a better graphical view of where "VERY VERY uRGENT" fits in the scale of importance.

Then I can place you in the proper place in my queue for evaluating and providing a response for you in a timely manner.

Better yet, please read the Rules Of Engagement and do not use Urgent anywhere in your subject line. Also, watch out for that Caps Lock button, I think it might be haphazardly setting itself on and off when you type

Thanks in advance

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

You can have one sales organisation 4 both Exports and Domestic but you should have two pricing procedures due to tax involved for domestic.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

very simple answer to convince the client.

if LOB is different then two SO. if LOB is same than one SO.

2ndly the logic for pricing procedure could be different. and the material values in sales view could be differnt for dom and exports. thus it is hightly advisable to have two SOs one for dom and other for exports.

techinically the same logic used for Dom needs to be rolled out for exp.

regards