cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Roles Comparison on ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help it is Urgent for my project.

We have migrated from 4.6C to ECC 6.

There are 2 SAP systems with ECC 6

One is development & another one is Quality.

We have certain limitations while working with these two system.

We can not create RFC connection for Roles comparisons & WE should not use Role Comparison Utility.

Our problem is:

I have to compare around 1000 roles in Development system with Quality system.

Can you please suggest is there any way that we can complete these mass (around 1000) roles out side SAP.

Is there way we can get all the list from Development system as well as Quality system to compare.

Once we are able to compare how to fix if there are any comparison issues or differences between the Development sys roles and Quality roles.

Pls suggest its urgent for my project.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Welcome to SDN,

If you can't create RFC's and you can use the mass comparison tool I'm afraid you'll have to do it manually... unless you have a client like CUA where you can import all the roles and do the comparision there.

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

There is one way. Download the roles in excel files. I would suggest not more than 80-100 roles in one go. Then for each file convert the various columns into one column using concatenate function. Now for a given set of roles you will 2 files one for each of the involved systems. Now create a third files in which you collate the date from both the original source files and then do a column comparision. It is tedious but in given circumstances the shortest way. I think it will take less time then do role comparision on one to one basis. Take help from an MS excel expert.

Regards.

Ruchit.