cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR NATIVE CONTROLS ERP -2005 is not working in ECC 6.0, MSS 1.0 Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody knows, why the ISR Controls for ERP 2005 is not working properly. We utilized the DropDown List Controls, we binded to the correct field in the FORM. We have filled the ADDITIONAL_DATA table, on the SET_ADDITIONAL_VALUES method also, to populate .

The DropDown values are not populating in runtime.

We are running ECC 6 Version, Basis is on SP12, and Application Platform is on SP09. We have MSS 1.0 for SP 10.

What might be the problem, what do you feel about procedure in ISR Controls binding?

INFO: It doesn't have that SAP-VHLIST , illusion here.

Please guide me , as I am strucked from all ways, any note, patch to apply, any config issue.

thanks,

chitti babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In case of DDLB, apart from the binding, there's something else needs to be done.

Goto binding tab : incase adobe life cycle designer 7.1, a link "Specify item values" is highlighted.

$record.sap-vhlist.FIELDNAME\.DATA\.FIELD.item[*].

Item Text : text

Item Key :key.

This should resolve ths issue.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Saujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saujanya,

Thanks for your reply. For ISR Controls DDLB, the Script is not talking about the sap-vhlist, and that's why I specified in the question, that SAP-VHLIST illusion was not there .

Even then , I Specified item values also, binded exactly what you are talking about.

Even after it is not working.

Did you tried with ISR Native Controls for ERP 2005, if yes, kindly forward me the scripts that you have written.

thanks,

chitti babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you populate the additional_data table correctly, please look into configuration in QISRSCENARIO , particularly for the Characteristic.

The characteristic Key & Label should be exactly characteristic_key & characteristic_label only. Please cross check coding and configuration.

Hope it will solve your problem.

thanks,

usha.

Answers (0)