cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one ,

1. Cab any one tell me what is the difference between Business System and Technical system.

2. If we are using WAS less than 6.2 proxies are not supported, if WAS is greater than 6.2 then proxies are supported. then what the difference between these two?

3.How are errors handled in xi?

Can any one send me to my mail id reddy.technical@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Vrnki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>2. If we are using WAS less than 6.2 proxies are not supported, if WAS is greater than 6.2 then proxies are supported. then what the difference between these two?

Systems less than WAS 6.2 can only transfer data using IDoc or RFC but systems greater than WAS 6.2 can transfer using the proxy along with IDoc and RFC.

Regards

San

there is a Way.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>difference between Business System and Technical system

Business System is a logical representation of a Technical system.

Business System = Technical System + Client.

Business Systems points the Technical System and client, which contains the technical parameters that are required to connect to particular system like port, message server etc.

Advantage of Using Business System:

1.Using Business System saves you time from inputting all technical details and client number each time you need XI to communicate with them.

2.In future if there is any changes in the technical system such as client changes there is no necessary to change the scenarios in XI instead it is sufficient to change the Business system to point to the new technical system.

Regards

San

there is a Way.