cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of values in Intial column

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to delete certain products un consumed forecast in Initial period in SNP. I created a macro to zero out the fcst in Initial period. I am getting ABAP 4 Processor Error. ASSERTION_FAILED. Using the same macro, I could able to zero out future periods. In the macro config if I select past in the step node, I am getting above error. I checked these OSS messages 901957/1036880/1067414, they are not related to my problem. I tried to release Zero forecast for history period, just to zero out the fcst. I am not able to do it. Any body comes across this kind of problem. Any help is greatly appreciated. What is the best way to delete un consumed forecast.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

//MD74 should help, but you have to make sure planning strategy assigned to the forecast order and product master are identical.

Regards,

Chava

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried both the options, In the macro,you got the option to select Initial column. Even if you change the Planning Book configuration, it wont allow you to delete the Initial column. I believe just because, its preconfigured by SAP, we could not able to do any thing. let me know, any new thoughts.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned in my earlier reply, you have to change the data view. Technically it is not possible to delete the forecasts in initial buckets through a macro, however you can delete the past buckets if they are made visible and editable through data view modifications.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to run reports /sapapo/rlcdelete or better still transaction /sapapo/md74 for specific date range that represents the initial bucket. the reason why macro cannot do this is because in your data view the inital bucket range is not "input"'able. If you are specific about macro getting rid of forecasts in initial buckets in SNP, try to have a bucket profile defined towards past for some weeks and have the input check box on for the data view.

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not using any function, i just created a simple macro Result Row = 0. In step node, where u control the time periods, if i select PAST, then i am getting this problem. My question, how to resolve this problem, or how to delete a value in Initial column in SNP Planning Book. ANy input is appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell what is the function u r using inside the macro for changing ur forecast. Try to create a user defined function and call this function for modifying the forecast '/SAPAPO/RRP_FORECAST_CHANGE'.

Regards,

Siva.