cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer AAAAAA not defined for company code XXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

In VF02, when I am click the green flag (release to accounting), I am getting the error

'Customer AAAAAA not defined for company code XXXX'.

Where is the necessary config need to be done? Please help

Thanks

Venky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Transaction ->XD01/XD02

Maintain customer in the relevant company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I go to XD02 and give XXXX as comp code, i get a message...

'Customer has not been created for company code XXXX'. How should i include company code for the customer code? My company code data tab is also protected.

Please help

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use XD01 to extend customer master. Input the company code ID and maintain data.

Or go to FD01 to maintain company code specific data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i go with XD01/FD01, I get this error with rec account and nothing is selected from drop down.

'Account 310050 is an invalid reconciliation account in company code Z099'.

Do I need more config to do? Please help

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FSS0 and maintain the GL account for the respective Company code. The error which you have got may arise due to incomplete financial accounting assignments. You can also check the master data related to your customer under Accounts Recievables in the Financial tab.Check that.

If it helps please do award points.

Thanks

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I go to FSS0, i see my G/l account tied to Company code. I check also G/l acct tied to chart of accounts. I have setup the comp code , also in my sales order, in the 'accounting assignment' tab the field 'CCodetobilled = Z099(my comp code)'. I am missing somewhere, I am not sure. Can you think of any other config areas that has been missed?

Thanks

Venky

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

copied std comp code to my comp code.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venky

While creating the said customer, most probably you would not have entered the company code.

Goto XD01 and reenter the customer code and company code with their sales area and save. I am sure, you wont face this problem.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

I have tried to extend using XD01... It asks for reconciliation account. If I give my account 310050..it says 'account 310050 is invalid recon account for comp code z099'. basically, the assign between recon acct/ compcode has issue. I am verifying in IMG and not able to find any issue so far. Please let me know if you have any suggestions

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied standard comp code g/l accounts to my comp code and accordingly maintained config. That resolved the problem.

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

maintain reconciliation account for u r customer check the chart of accounts and assign the rec. account

is it in intercompany billing or normal sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is normal sales order for which I am creating an invoice (VF02), when i am getting this error.

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, while releasing to accounting in VF02.

thanks

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

Find the IMG config to assign that reconciliation account to your company code.

Then let us know the next error you get. Eventually we'll help you get the whole system configured.