cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Variant Configuration between systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

I’m doing some changes in the Variant Configuration in a client, I made all the changes in development system, I have create new class, characteristic, change configuration profiles, dependencies, constrains and functions.

Now I need a way to transport all of this to other systems (quality and production).

Anyone knows a way to transport this? There are a lot of changes.

Thanks in advance.

Nuno Rodrigues

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

T-Code SALE.

Your gonna have to look up all the details on configuration of this stuff in another thread though

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill,

Can you point me in the right direction? Is there a link with more info?

Thanks

Michalis

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest you check in sap help "Master Data Distribution" to find out which settings are required to distribute master data changes form one system to another.

BUT it may move all changes you make on yout devel.system to QA system...

Other option may be tools like InfoShuttle from Gamma Enterprise where I believe you can selectively move data.

Good luck !

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure ALE to move this master data between systems. If you have never done this before, it is a bit of a "process" to setup, but works like a dream. Just have to watch out for any circular dependency issues with the VC data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

So far I've been creating the master data in 3 different clients from scratch for VC... Sad I know. Where do you configure ALE for master data? Is it SPRO?

thanks

Michali