cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Error ECC 6.0( IDES)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm installing ECC 6.0(IDES), I have got error at 33 of 96 phase of installation.

Hello Experts,

Error message “An error occurred while processing SAP ERP 2005 Support Release1>SAP Systems>Oracle>Central system Installation”

First time SAP Solution Manager key has not been accepted, then I generated again new solution manager key and it was accepted. and In log file it shows

CJS-30196 User account SAPJSF has no password

shows FCO-00011. The step create JSF with step key, Create JSF was executed with status Error

Any help would be appreciated.

-regards

faizeeb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faizeeb,

Normally this error is solved when you press "Retry" to continue the installation IF NOT then try following:

1. Stop SAPinst

2. Remove or comment out with "//" the following line in control.xml :

user.removePrivileges(ad.privileges);

3. Restart SAPinst with "Continue old installation".

Hope this is useful

Regards

Umesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create that user manually with type of user System and roles SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION,SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO.

and skip the step in keydb.xml

regards

ajai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem has been solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faizeeb,

Can you please help me with the installation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This is my first ever attempt to install any version of SAP.

I want to install ECC 6.0 (IDES) on Win2003 and SQL Server 2005 on laptop. Hardware configuration is - Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 32 bit processor, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD). Laptop will be used to only run SAP for personal learning. I don't plan to install any other application. I plan to connect to SAP instance running on this machine using a second laptop using SAP GUI. Only one user, myself.

Could anyone please comment whether the laptop configuration is Sufficient/Just sufficient/Not at all sufficient to run SAP ECC 6.0 IDES version.

Processor has 4 MB Cache Memory and I can upgrade the memory to 4 GB if required.

Can someone please provide guidence on how/where to get ECC 6.0 IDES software and installation guide. I do have service market place id.

Thanks in advance,

Bimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bimal Budhabhatti

I am also installing SAP ECC6.0 first time,

please refer

regards

Faizeeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faizeeb,

Is this installtion on UNIX system?

Then look at this note 921594.

Thanks & Regards

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

this installation is on Windows 2003 Server

pls let me know sap note related to this problem

Thanks

faizeeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

this kind of error i faced too in SR1 but later i installed SR2 no problems with this installation

try creating this user(SAPJSF) by loging into ABAp system and try re-run else ignore this error in keydb.xml

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you doing a domain Installation ? Did you logged in as an administrator?

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince Jose,

its a local installation and i am logged in as Administrator.

faizeeb