cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS MIGO Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When trying to carry out movement type 561 on an AFS material (both AFS Status and AFS MRP Status flags are set) I receive the following error message:

Size not available for material 51.

Message no. 8J620

There is no additional text for this message. Can anyone please advise on a resolution.

Thank you,

Marat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

asish_behera
Explorer
0 Kudos

i was also having the similar problem.

i maintained the grid value in batch tab and problem got solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to specify the specific grid value for the material when performing a goods movement for an AFS material. This is done in Batch tab when material information has been entered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I read the last post you have made. So I think you have an AFS material. And in creation of AFS material in the AFS Basic data screen you should have defined the Grid you are going to use. So when you do the GRN system requires an appropriate grid value (As you explained the value of the 2D grid) to do the movement. So in the MIGO screen you need to fill the size (Or dimensions) column to go ahead with the movement 561.

Azwath Mohammad

http://www.sapafs.net

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u defined the Size for that AFS material.

Regards,

Padmam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. This is my first time working with AFS.

Where would I go about defining the size? Does this refer to a grid or is it AFS material specific? Any information on this would help tremendously.

Regards,

Marat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For an AFS material there must be a Grid.Then only it will be considered as an AFS Material.Otherwise it will considered as an Ordinary Material.

Mostly the Size & Color are represented in Grid.These are the Main Dimensions for the Raw Materials.Most of the Raw Material will have this dimensions atleast one of these two will be there.

Reward Points if Helpful.

Regards,

Padmam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Padman,

I have a 2-D grid created for shirt sizes (collar size and sleeve length). That grid is assigned to a finished material w/ the AFS Status flag set.

However, when I do the MIGO transaction for the movement type 561 is specifies that I still need the size. The problem is, I do not receive the error message for a finished non-AFS materials. For example, a blank shirt, w/ no grid.

Regards,

Marat