cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 service users are locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We have PI7.0 installed and configured properly.

We created a custom product and software component version in SLD and when we are trying to import it in IR we get "Unable to read software component versions from System Landscape Directory". Just to let you know PI is on one host and SLD on another.

It is obvious that something is wrong with users in the communication between IB and SLD.

We have tried everything:

1) notes 764176, 768148, 720717, 741214, found on relevant posts.

2) Exchange profile checks, we added extra roles to PIREPUSER, we replaced PIREPUSER in Exchange Profile with PISUPER, creating all PI service users with user roles in ABAP part of SLD etc... When I changed something in ABAP part, I performed "assign roles to user groups" in VA of Java part.

However, I noticed that in SLD's UME in Java some of the PI service users are locked and I am unable to unlck them, since when I try to do so with user j2ee_admin, I get "There was an error. Please contact administrator"

Any ideas??

Evaggelos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to apply this note:

Note 936093 - XI 7.0: Changing the passwords of XI service users

Regards,

Francesco

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try changing the password of service users with help of this SAP Note : 936093

Thanks

Kalyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both guys. I will award points.

The problem was caused due to some PI users that were locked on the J2EE part of XI, and therefore they could not connect to the SLD. I unlocked them through VA 's, Security Provider service.

Evaggelos