cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction data transfer in EC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could any one pls clarify, what exactly the criteria for system (RFC) to replicate the data to R/3 from SRM, to be more clear if I create a PO in SRM and got replicated to R/3 and GR made also. Then if I change the PO in SRM while GR existing (Follow on documents) , then does the changes will replicate to R/3 or not?

We have a case where in some times some changes in documents are not replicating to R/3 , but yes some times. Hence I would like to know, are there any particular criteria for replication if yes, please let me know what settings need to be checked.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM and R/3 versions are you using ?

You could manualy re-transfer the local SRM PO with function module BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC using the GUID of the PO. You will find the GUID when you run transaction BBP_PD with the object ID of the PO and BUS2201. To find out the cause, you could debug this function module to the call of BBP_PO_INBOUND function module in the backend and check the return table.

<b>Please refer to the liks as well -></b>

Check out this BADI "BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI". It will help you in determining which data to be sent to back end (it will override the standard).

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul