cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice creation incase of price increase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing a problem in case supplementary billing scenario at my client's place.

Some times price of the material increases and that price will be effected from past date.Then a supplementary excise is created with values consisting of

Differential value + 16% excise on differential price + 2 % Ecess + 1%Hecess + sales tax against all the effected invoices previously created.

" Differential value = (New Price - Old Price)*(total invoiced quantity of the material from effected date to till now ) "

How can i create excise invoice in sap for this case, where there would be no goods movement..

With the help of my abaper i can create debitmemo with this pricing structure with some modifications in program for VFRB - Retro-Billing by individual invoice wise.

But my client is asking for excise invoice creation for this scenario but not debit memo.

Pls guide me the way to do this scenario.

Thanks in advance

Kartheek N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also have same scenario and we done work around for this solution.

Suppose i have

Base Price 1000

ED 160

ECESS 32

SECC 16

Based on the above we made Billing document VF01 and Excise Invoice through J1IIN. After sending the material there is price change and you require to raise suplementary invoice for the same, in that wat you required to do is

1. Create Sales Order with referene to main billing document

2. Create Billing document with refernce to sales order and note that the Billing category is M becasue as per standard SAP billing category M and U are only relevent for Exicse Invoice cration.

Through the above you can rraise the invoice.

If it helps provide rewards

Rgds

Gautam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i am not wrong you have to use depot sales,(excise)update r23d.

refer this

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/BBlibrary_start.htm, select j95